HOW TO MAKE YOUR BLOGGER POST STICK TO YOUR HOME PAGE.
Sometimes, you will want your most valuable post to be always seen by your blog visitors. You know that your newly published posts are always on the home page.
The post that you want people to see in your home page might have been published the past months, this means that the post will not be seen in your home page when ever a visitor visits your blog.
For your visitors to always see the post whenever they visit your blog, you need to make the post to stick to the home page of your blog.
If you are advertising someones business in your blog, this is a good way to make people always see the advert whenever they visit your blog.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR BLOGGER POST STICK TO YOUR HOME PAGE
To make your blogger post to stick to the home page of your post, follow the procedures below
- Login to your blogger dashboard.
- Click on posts.
- Click on New post to Create the post that you want to stick to your home page. If you have already created the post, then locate the post and click on edit under the post title.
- Scroll to the right hand side of the page and select the published on. That is the date when the post was published.
- Extend the date and month to a future date.
- Then click on update to update your post.
After following the above tutorials, you will see the post in your blog home page.
Whenever a visitor visits your blog, they will see the post in your home page.